Wed, 30 Jan | 9:00AM- 10:00AM
151, 6th Cross, 25th Main, Sector-1, HSR Layout
What is this Bangalore Fort Gamifyid quest about?
A clue hunt in the real world. Bangalore Fort stands as a silent witness to the tumultuous history of Bangalore. In spite of the rapid development in the city during the last two decades, Bengaluru has managed to retain over 800 heritage buildings. How many of those have you seen? Round up your friends and family and play as a team as you explore one such heritage structure.
After exploring the fort you could also stroll through Tipu's Summer Palace which is nearby.
How do you play the quest?
The quest clues are given on a Mobile App GamiFYI (available on both Play Store and App Store).
- A Coupon Code along with all the instructions of the game will be emailed to everyone who registers for the event.
- You will receive the email 4 - 6 hours prior to the time slot you registered for.
- Once you are at the location, open the app, redeem the Coupon Code and get started.
Solve the clues, find the location, perform an action, get the next clue... Repeat. You can play the quest in teams a team can have up to 4 people.
TeamSize: 1 to 4 people.
Distance: Approx. 2kms
Estimated time: 45-60 minutes
Discovery Mode: Walk at your own pace.
What you need: 1 smartphone per team (with at least 50% battery life) and enthusiasm to search and be challenged!
Who is it for?
Built as a game for ages between 8-60.
This quest has 2 routes covering the same distance. Get another team along and make it super fun with each team solving a unique route.
- Come along with a friend or play against your friends as 2 Teams.
- Do a family challenge.
- For corporates who want to promote teamwork through a fun and engaging activity.
GamiFYI is Indias first ever clue hunt on an app.